The package is written mostly in standard Fortran 9x, and includes some
F77 third party codes.
It can be compiled on various platforms, using for instance the
Give it a try !
It has the following features:
- Several choices of triangulations (uniform or refining), with
- Optional generation of various output files related to the zero path,
with associated Matlab scripts for visualization.
The shooting method part of the code offers the following features:
- Several choices of integrators (fixed or variable step).
- In addition to Single shooting, several variants of Multiple shooting
- Specific handling of discontinuous optimal control (switchings).
- Possible use of variational equations to compute the Jacobian of the
shooting function (with smooth or discontinuous control).
Download the Simplicial package:
Last Update: 10/07/2006
scripts and problem files + User Guide)
Sample problems included in the package:
- Demo Problem (simple dim 2 optimal control problem)
- Low thrust orbital transfer with minimal fuel consumption (cf the mfmax
code by Thomas
- Two singular arcs problems
variational equations for Jacobian evaluation.
discontinuous control specific handling.
internal rewriting and cleaning, singular arcs problem files.
version, with demonstration and orbital transfer problem files.
to the CIEL
server (a source code database project).
The author gladly welcomes your feedback on the Simplicial package.
Please do not hesitate to send me your comments, questions or bug
J. Gergaud, P. Martinon